- Link to service manual (if found)
- Basic test results showing operation (or non-operation)
- Pictures of the disassembly and the insides
- Block diagram of the system
- Bill of materials of ten major parts, with date codes and datasheets
- Discussion of the mechanical design, including functional and decorative elements
- Short presentation for informal show-and-tell session
Extra credit for salvaging and reusing some interesting part from your autopsy (for example: motors, sensors, LEDs, switches, fans, etc.).