- Name? Major? Year?
- What other "EE-type" courses have you taken or are taking (beyond PoE)? SigSys? Circuits? MADVLSI? A/D Comms? Controls? Any other hardware-oriented courses or seminars?
- Have you previously designed and built any printed circuit boards?
- What course topics are you most interested in?
- What course topics are you least interested in?
- Which lab track(s) are you most interested in?
- Generally, what do you hope to learn in EE Proto?
- Do you play guitar or keyboards? Are you familiar with effects pedals such as distortion, overdrive, echo, reverb, chorus, phaser, and flanger?
- You're in a desert walking along in the sand when all of the sudden you look down, and you see a tortoise. It's crawling toward you. You reach down, and you flip the tortoise over on its back. The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can't, not without your help. But you're not helping. Why is that?
Thursday, September 3, 2015
Please answer the following questions in an email to the professor: